Word of warning not to do work for this organisation. They send you out to give honest feedback for their clients' services. As long as you review the clients positively then you seem to receive payment for undertaking the work. I was recently sent on an assignment to review a well known burger chain. They ask you to comment on the food and the condition of the bathrooms. The food was cold and didn't taste fresh and the bathrooms were filthy. I left this honest feedback and they immediately sent e-mails back questioning my ability to complete the assignment accurately. Honestly an untrained monkey could do these assignments and from the level of spelling and grammar in the e-mails from gapbuster, I do wonder if they are actually employing an army of untrained monkeys at head office.

Finally they told me that I must have taken too long to eat the food and they had watched me on CCTV taking too long to eat the food. I can't have taken more than a minute to sample the food so this was clearly just an excuse to find a reason not to pay me for the work as they didn't want to pass negative feedback onto their client.

There seems little point in dealing with this organisation if they are going to refuse to pay you for the work you do.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: No payment for services, Not paid as promised, Conned into doing work without payment.

Comments